Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

small horns

Had these 16 ohm monarch 3-1/2",alnico,steel frame round holes in basket.

Due to the shape of the material I had, designed the horn this shape. 12" wide X 30-1/2" high X6-1/4" deep; inside baffles are 4-3/16" wide.

They don't go down to far but a very enjoyable and cohesive sound. Will get some other opinions to fully comment later

Attachments

• monarch driver 028 (custom).jpg
    monarch driver 028 (custom).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 16,000
There were 2 in one box; I tried them before in that enclosure and was not impressed! I will have to demo these to Cal W. I did see the ones he had in his 3-way as a mid.

I'm not sure if I have the other box... I looked but there is so much stuff to get organized. cheers
doggy

Attachments

• monarch driver 008 (custom).jpg
    monarch driver 008 (custom).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15,478
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
doggy said:
There were 2 in one box

Yep... that's how they come (there is an 8 ohm version that comes in Sony TC500 Tapecorders (along with a REALLY nice pair of EL84/6V6/6AQ5 SE OPT (probably Tamura)

he had in his 3-way

Actually 4-ways.

I'm not sure if I have the other box.

Never ran across anyone who actually had a pair. Cal & Woody found singles. I found singles a couple years apart. maybe Bill F had a pair since i think he sold off 4. If you have 4 that is a grand total of 16 drivers i've heard of....

dave

Sp-200x speaker

Hi all,

Here is my MLTL speaker using Monacor SP-200X fullrangers and Eminence APT80 tweeters. I designed it using Martin King's tool. I can hardly imagine something better for the price (you can get those monacors for 25 euro in my country...). Here is some pictures.

Martin

Attachments

• spredu.jpg
    spredu.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 16,168
Not quite fullrange, but I thought I would post these anyways. Fostex 108e sigma, and an Eminence Delta 12lf. First order on the fostex, second order on the Eminence, centered around 300Hz. I'm quite thrilled with them, and have been so for some time. Still a little bit of tweaking that I would like to do, but I guess that never really ends....
Joe

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 16,261