Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

hello ,

me first build to HP TV , the box is build for Fostex FE83EN :rolleyes:

very nice sound to me old amplificator SE EL 84 to 2 ways

Attachments

• la paire Bass Réflex - 12 W.jpg
    la paire Bass Réflex - 12 W.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,878
The baffle is just natural birch ply (as are the ribs and bracing) and the back bendy ply is simply painted with chalk paint, to hide the filler.

This was my other pair of cabinets for the A7.3. Idea is to use this engineered wood (walnut flooring) as the baffle material, and have it bonded to the ply or make them in house with a similar 6mm thick solid wood veneer/lipping

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Still haven't got round to taking a better picture with them on their stands, but here they are with the drivers mounted:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This pair of Tang Band W4-1320SIF bookshelves are my first full range system build. The intention is to replace the stereo speakers in my 2.1 home theater.

End result with tunned aluminium ports:

Plastic ports:

Another project - twin port sperakers I designed 10 years ago using Vifa drivers. Now my brother enjoys them.

Nice looking... well done!! How do you like the little Tang Band??

Oak Stands, made from new oak railway sleepers only cost £22, come very green. Solid brass spikes from eBay. Sat on a granite placemat on top of half squash balls on a Monacor spiked oak frame. Decoupled and isolated a few times...

A few pics from a show I did a few years ago, with the speaker they were designed for. (Not full range, when in use they had a tweeter on top but would work well with Alpair or similar).