Beyma 8BX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From the lateral.

Attachments

• lateral.jpg
    lateral.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,168
In the position where i pretend to measure. The room is a little small, but i have one meter and something to all sides from the driver (two and something to the front wall with the curtains), and the same can be applyed to the microphone position.

Attachments

• medida.jpg
    medida.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,215
Hi,

Belin have send me the graphs, so I'll post it here.... Black curve is on axis, red is 10º out of axis, green 20º out of axis, blue is aproximately 30º out of axis, The second black in the upper graph is the response
with more than 45º out of axis.

Attachments

• resputas.jpg
    resputas.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,229
New measurements

Hi all,
I'm working (I must say not much) with new measurements. The time window is now reduced to 2.5 ms aprox. The project is going really slow, but I don't have enaugh time to spend in hobbies. I'll post the graphs of the tweeter and woofer responses in next messages.

Yesterday evening we made some listening test with a friend and they are not bad at all. Maybe it is better to increase the first capacitor 2,2uF to 2,6-2,8uf (it seems to be better).
I have also changed the resistor (in parallel with the tweeter) from 1,8ohm to 3,3ohm, but in this case there is no audible difference.
You can see the speakers here: http://www.audiofaidate.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2819

When we will measure the response, I will post the results.

Ciao, Andrea

Yesterday evening we made some listening test with a friend and they are not bad at all. Maybe it is better to increase the first capacitor 2,2uF to 2,6-2,8uf (it seems to be better).
I have also changed the resistor (in parallel with the tweeter) from 1,8ohm to 3,3ohm, but in this case there is no audible difference.
You can see the speakers here: AudioFaiDaTe.it

When we will measure the response, I will post the results.

Ciao, Andrea

hello Natali
would you post your crossover again?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.