Go Back   Home > Forums > >

floor to ceiling horn?
floor to ceiling horn?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th November 2020, 07:33 PM   #51
GM is offline GM  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenB View Post
...there are many ways to look at it ...was about using the corner...Is that the same as an eighth?
Indeed! The U.S. patent office is awash in myriad variants, so imagine the others around the world also. [tmuikku, take note, there's some really simple ones for true [sub]woofer apps, i.e. < 2 octave use]

Understood, just that I took what I thought was the acoustic goal in a small footprint and posted the best overall/decades long proven solution, so not meant as any correction/whatever, just adding 'coals to the fire', so to speak as I'm known to do.

Correct.

GM
Old 27th November 2020, 07:55 PM   #52
AllenB is offline AllenB  Australia
diyAudio Moderator

floor to ceiling horn?
I like Waynes work.. and even when he takes the practical route, he backs it up with good measurement demonstrating good design.
Old 27th November 2020, 09:08 PM   #53
tmuikku is offline tmuikku  Finland
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to tmuikku
Pi7 eh, why not! i even have some 8p21 mids that could be used altough I haven't planned for horn mid, yet.
  Reply to this post

floor to ceiling horn?Hide this!Advertise here!