Please Help me identify these speakers

Hi there folks I recently bought these old speakers ,they seem to be coaxial speakers .I have spent 3 days on the internet trying to find out what brand of speaker they are without any luck so i can repair the high frequency drivers in them .The high frequency drivers are very small compression drivers with 25mm phenolic diaphragms ..the person i bought them from says they were built around 1965ish..if you can identify them please let me know so i can save these speakers...thanks in advance folks
Ill add the photos as soon as i can work out how to upload them here

Heres some pictures

the speaker box came with 4 of these speakers , unfortunately at some stage the rear labels were removed and not put back on ..so i dont know what brand and model number they are ...there is absolutley no markings anywhere on the speaker to help ...it is around 8 inch speaker ..once the rear cover is opened you can see it has 6 alnico magnets and a small compression driver mounted on it .. at the front of the speaker it has a shiny cone shaped alloy horn with a sponge like surround between the horn and the paper cone.

Attachments

• uiyy.jpg
    uiyy.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 318
  • nmm.jpg
    nmm.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 321
  • yyyy.jpg
    yyyy.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 309
  • mn.jpg
    mn.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 299
  • hghgh.jpg
    hghgh.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 143
  • dfdfd.jpg
    dfdfd.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 139
  • fgfg.jpg
    fgfg.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
the cabinets are a diy or custom with no brand on them and no markings at all anywhere.. however in each cabinet there is 2 of these mysterious drivers and at the top end of the cabinets and a JBl le15a at the bottom ... the cabinets are quite large...out of the four coaxial speakers only in one of them the tweeter works .I listened to the speakers and they sounded quit nice so i would really love to restore the tweeters. im in Australia and i was told the all the drivers were imported from America around mid 60's..even if anybody recognises the phenolic diaphragm i would be greatful .. the diaphragm has 25mm voice coil and the over diameter is 38mm and it is kind of like a mini compression driver...thanks in advance

heres some pics ...by the way the voice coil is 24.5mm is that a normal size and the outside diameter of the whole diaphragm is 38mm

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Gorgeous drivers! Is the frame cast aluminum?

The style reminds me of some old Utah and Beag (from Hungary) speakers, but your drivers are much higher quality than anything Utah made, and I can't find anything from Beag that matches.

Any idea where the capacitor was made? A brand? Assuming its original, figuring out where/when it was made might yield some clues.

I've seen similar Siemens field coils long ago. I can't find the image of those, but the frame looks very much like it and it also had a metal horn in it. And i don't remember how big they were or other specs because long ago means like 30 years ago when i was still a kid and my father was working for Siemens. I still remember it as it was a company show in the local factory and they were showing off all kind of products they made over the long history of the company...

the frame is cast and seems like alumium . The only marking is what is on the green capacitor near the tweeter and i have discovered the number 14 on the back of the cone.Of the four speakers only one tweeter works and i have to say it sounds quit nice . I would love to find more info on these speakers so i can replace the tweeter diaphragms with original ones . Im just wondering if any other coaxial speakers might have the same compression driver in them , i have trued looking on the net with mo luck on any images .Maybe someone might have the same tweeters that give me some info would be fantastic.