Pricing Fostex FE206E Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These were gifted to me a number of years ago, but a completed speaker never materialized. I am looking to sell them locally, but I can't find much information on what a gently used pair is worth – or even the original list price, for that matter. I know the real answer is that "they're worth what somebody will pay", but I don't even know where to start asking. Apologies if this post belongs in a different section.

This gives me usable starting point – thank you all! I don't know if the after-market phase plugs add or detract value, but $200 for the pair seems like an optimistically reasonable asking price.

I would think it's a good starting point. However, as you mentioned earlier they are worth what someone will pay you, but at least you have a target range rather than just "make me an offer."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.