Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Some questions about the Lii Audio F15 please ...
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th November 2020, 06:01 PM   #31
bobikdartanan is offline bobikdartanan
diyAudio Member

I sometimes watch Chinese speakers on aliexpress. All speakers really have a high Qts. This doesn't correspond to the specification, as well as other parameters .
the specification,Qts=0.49,Fs=51.432 !!!(432)
1PCS 2019 New Aucharm DG 603 6.5'' Full Frequency Speaker Driver Casting Aluminum Frame IIR Rubber Surrouding 4/8ohm Max 40W|Speaker Accessories| - AliExpress
really Qts=0.95,Fs=73,6Hz (!)
"My most sincere thanks to the seller! If it was possible to put more than five stars-would put ten! I ordered two speakers and one of them came with a strange marriage. In appearance, everything is whole, the suspension is soft, there is nothing in the gap. But the parameters of teal-smallle can not be measured-there is no resonance on the impedance chart. The rumor is that in addition to the main tone, a lot of harmonics are heard, so they seem louder than the main tone. Wrote to the seller, described the whole picture. Took the graphics from the second correct, recorded a video with a faulty. The seller agreed to send a replacement and here she finally came. With New Dean is ok, parameters are about the same as the first one-resonance frequency about 73,6Hz, impedance 4,2 Ohm, QMS 5,4, Qel 1,15, QTS 0,95. It's all cold, without warming up. The seller is very human thank you!!! 12 Nov 2020 10:18"
1PCS 2019 New Aucharm DG 603 6.5'' Full Frequency Speaker Driver Casting Aluminum Frame IIR Rubber Surrouding 4/8ohm Max 40W|Speaker Accessories| - AliExpress

1PCS Aucharm New P610L 6.5inch Full Range Speaker Driver Unit Casting Aluminum Frame Upgrade Leather Surround 8ohm/15W D170mm|leather leather|aucharm full rangeleather frame - AliExpress
specification,Qts=0.522
"The speakers are made very neat! The parameters, of course, are not at all those stated on the page. QTS = 0.8, FS = 55. AC up to 500Hz perfect, and further, as usual, begins the rise and "jumping". Within 10dB and up to 12 kHz. Further sharply down. No 20 kHz in the poem! And the distortions were pleased. Less than 1% after 100Hz. In general, the dynamics are good. Seller 5 stars! 02 Jul 2020 10:30"

Last edited by bobikdartanan; 28th November 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old 28th November 2020, 07:00 PM   #32
jjasniew is offline jjasniew  United States
diyAudio Member

I like mine on OBs, crossed at 100Hz to Goldwood 18"s. I had an impulse for convolving that worked with Daphile - made them sound even better - but Foobar tells me something about the sample rate isnt compatible...so I probably lost the files and suppose I just got used to listening to them as-is.

Frankly, after a year if ownership I never seem to be disappointed. Even movie and TV soundtracks (from the likes of PBS..) make me chuckle at how good they can sound - which of course contributes immensely to my enjoyment. Not sure if the wife/kid even get it in the same way I do. Oh well.

Percussion and Piano (a percussion instrument) seem to be their forte...besides throwing a really nice panoramic soundstage from the sweet spot. Glad to read others seem to like them too.

One can make a pink noise source from a cheap SD card reading ebay class D amp. Put that with Spectrum-eye iPhone app (or other phone RTA) is a decent, low, low cost intro to doing some measurements. Guaranteed to disappoint! ;')

Some questions about the Lii Audio F15 please ...Hide this!Advertise here!