Looking to the best full range driver/cab

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I pulled these out of storage to drive them. Bruce Rozenblit OTL amplifier.

Attachments

• 00k0k_KzJjjmFLzz_1200x900.jpg
    00k0k_KzJjjmFLzz_1200x900.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 00p0p_jqggB6jzS1K_1200x900-1.jpg
    00p0p_jqggB6jzS1K_1200x900-1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 363
Yep, it will be a toasty winter.

Any updates on the Sonido FC? DId you test them out of the box to see what they would sound like? I was very close to getting them but ended up getting Lii Audio's Fast 10 drivers. How good do they sound? Put it like this, when I tested them on Hubert Sumlin's blues song, "Sometimes Im right," in my half completed, monsterous enclosure, my wife came up to me and said, "You are getting some tonight."

Attachments

• Snapchat-1319201569.jpg
    Snapchat-1319201569.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 296
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
As long as the driver is mounted as intended (not facing up), and you are playing them in a woodshop with no dust collection it should not be a problem.

There are thousands and thousands (at least) of drivers in the field in a similar situation and i have not seen or heard of any driver (other than a few stored face upward with no box — all fixable, a rusty polepiece is a different thing) with an issue from this.

Don’t worry, be happy.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.