A Mention of Woden Designs By The Audiophiliac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thought I'd pass this along as it has a mention of the Avebury and Woden Designs etc.. New vid with lots of interesting stuff to salivate over lol.

Around 6:24 in the vid a mention of the speakers and Mark Audio as well etc.

YouTube

BTW: I realize most of the systems in this vid are multiways etc. I posted it here for the fullrange reference in the vid which I thought was pretty cool .

Last edited:
What struck me was the number of speaker systems too large for the room, or very poor placement. I mean K-Horns in an apartment sharing a wall with a large window, or the stack of 5 subwoofers between the Sonus Fabers and equipment rack.
But Steve did ask to see “Biguns”, so mission accomplished, I guess.

What struck me was the number of speaker systems too large for the room, or very poor placement. I mean K-Horns in an apartment sharing a wall with a large window, or the stack of 5 subwoofers between the Sonus Fabers and equipment rack.
But Steve did ask to see “Biguns”, so mission accomplished, I guess.

Yes those were my thoughts as well and you see that many times with a lot of peoples setups etc. Most systems when you see a pic of how they're set up including many here a diy are not at their best for sure. I was happily surprised when the mention of Woden came up in the vid so I wanted to post it for anyone interested to see. Plus it's kind of cool to see some man sized stuff out there that people are still into compared to the Sono's crowd or only computer speakers etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.