Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Markaudio Website
New Markaudio Website
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th September 2019, 12:16 AM   #21
Mancave62 is offline Mancave62  United States
diyAudio Member

Just took a look, great website. When I pulled up the CHN-70, it gives the description of the Pluvia Seven, no big deal but I thought you might want to have a look.
Old 19th September 2019, 08:24 AM   #22
GM is offline GM  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeart View Post
I pay a ridiculous amount for the quickest servers!
You're getting your money's worth with my WIFI 25-30 mbps; I've been to your site a few times and it's a poof! there it is and then an eye blink later the help window with my name is floating to the right. DIYaudio has gotten to where I often have to wait on it, but not enough to be an issue.

GM
Old 19th September 2019, 01:09 PM   #23
orangeart is offline orangeart  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Many thanks all, especially Scott for his colourful metaphor, still trying to delete that from my visual processors..

I've fixed all the bits that have been mentioned above.

Just a quick note on the drivers that are older than the current archived drivers shown. I'm not sure if these will be included in the future, I have done this website for and on behalf of MA because it is in my interests to have them using a proper, modern working site as one of their distributors. As some of you know I've only been the distributor for the last 3 years or so, as such I've built the site using the documentation I had to hand. The site has been handed over now and although I've got access still I won't be doing any more major additions. MA may decide to take a look at adding some items themselves though and I'll pass that on.

Stefan
Old 19th September 2019, 04:52 PM   #24
chrisb is offline chrisb
diyAudio Member

Hopefully they recognize the need to keep their “official” website current with the model offerings. A lot of us are big fans of (most of) the drivers, but the website has long since been neglected.
Old 19th September 2019, 05:14 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Hopefully that will change, now I've got the keys to the kingdom, I'll endeavour to keep the new drivers on there, as long as I am still distributor here in the EU.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some sort of Brexit deal to keep trade flowing around the continent.
Old 19th September 2019, 05:24 PM   #26
planet10 is offline planet10  Canada
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

New Markaudio Website
I am afraid that if the UK does not get another chance to vote on the matter and have a chance to stay in the European union. I am afraid that if the UK leav es, Scotland will leave the UK and Northern Ireland will joing Ireland and the UK will be reduced to England & Wales.

Fingers crossed.

dave
Old 19th September 2019, 05:29 PM   #27
bobthedespot is offline bobthedespot  United States
diyAudio Member

For those looking for more info the MAOP process: Plasma electrolytic oxidation - Wikipedia
Old 19th September 2019, 05:32 PM   #28
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet10 View Post
I am afraid that if the UK does not get another chance to vote on the matter and have a chance to stay in the European union. I am afraid that if the UK leav es, Scotland will leave the UK and Northern Ireland will joing Ireland and the UK will be reduced to England & Wales.

Fingers crossed.

dave
That is about the size of it, yes. However, I'll resist the urge to turn this into a politic thread
Old 19th September 2019, 11:55 PM   #29
Mancave62 is offline Mancave62  United States
diyAudio Member

Tried to leave a review and I got some strange error, so I tried again, same error. Was a very positive review, I swear...I love my Markaudio drivers
Old 20th September 2019, 04:02 AM   #30
GM is offline GM  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeart View Post
The site has been handed over now and although I've got access still I won't be doing any more major additions.
Ah! Thought it was yours. Oh well, maybe they'll expand it eventually.

GM

New Markaudio WebsiteHide this!Advertise here!