New Markaudio Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many thanks all, especially Scott for his colourful metaphor, still trying to delete that from my visual processors..

I've fixed all the bits that have been mentioned above.

Just a quick note on the drivers that are older than the current archived drivers shown. I'm not sure if these will be included in the future, I have done this website for and on behalf of MA because it is in my interests to have them using a proper, modern working site as one of their distributors. As some of you know I've only been the distributor for the last 3 years or so, as such I've built the site using the documentation I had to hand. The site has been handed over now and although I've got access still I won't be doing any more major additions. MA may decide to take a look at adding some items themselves though and I'll pass that on.

Stefan

I am afraid that if the UK does not get another chance to vote on the matter and have a chance to stay in the European union. I am afraid that if the UK leav es, Scotland will leave the UK and Northern Ireland will joing Ireland and the UK will be reduced to England & Wales.

Fingers crossed.

dave

That is about the size of it, yes. However, I'll resist the urge to turn this into a politic thread :)

Tried to leave a review and I got some strange error, so I tried again, same error. Was a very positive review, I swear...I love my Markaudio drivers

Thanks for that, most useful. It has worked for some folk because a couple of reviews have been left since it went live. Could you possibly send me a screen shot with a slightly longer description to admin (at) kjfaudio (dot) com and I'll investigate further. MA will definitely want your review.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.