speaker for electric violin and cello

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No need to use such a small speaker, 8" will reach high enough and as a bonus will have an easier life producing significant SPL at 65 Hz you mentioned.
Specially considering the cello.

No Internet page, I´m old style, working Professionally in this field for 50 years now, most of it before widespread use of Internet so never got into it.

Musicians know me and visit my shop :)

Over 14000 amplifiers and speakers delivered by now, Musicians know for long time I am the "go to" guy for "what the Chinese won´t make" including Violin/Cello/Double Bass/Piano/Accordion/Bandoneon/(classic) Harp/Tango-Classic-Jazz Guitar/Sax/Flute/etc. custom amplifiers and speakers, most "just one", plus *crazy* instruments as used by Les Luthiers which are in a whole separate class all by themselves.

Clasificacion de instrumentos informales - Les Luthiers (Los Luthiers de la Web)

Wow, I guess you just might have a little bit of an idea based on fifty years experience. What you say makes sense. When and if she wants a speaker, I'll look at 6.5 - 8" depending on size restraints.
Thanks!!
Mack

Please this is SWR 200/A drivers

Attachments

• pic-doublebass-06.jpg
    pic-doublebass-06.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 86
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.