New Markaudio Drivers

Here’s a little love, 12pw’s and a ribbon tweet, second order passive 8khz hi pass on ribbon...but we digress...

Attachments

• D3506D3F-C0F5-4346-8AC0-41F7945A34F0.jpg
    D3506D3F-C0F5-4346-8AC0-41F7945A34F0.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 786
Hi all,

is there a Sea Stack MLTL for Alpair 7ms? I would much appreciate it. Thank you

Yes and no. If you'll forgive the expression. I can do one, in fact I have the dimensions saved -it just needs drawing up. The reason I haven't published it is simply because it won't go much lower than, say, the compact Okapi MLTL I did for the 7MS, and has higher driver excursion (there's a limit to how much you can realistically squeeze out of a fairly small unit). If you want me to put it out, I will, I simply note that is the price and that in this case, I prefer the smaller enclosure.

OK - thanks for additional explanations of benefits of Okapi. My thinking was exactly to see if Sea Stack will go lower or not

Yes and no. If you'll forgive the expression. I can do one, in fact I have the dimensions saved -it just needs drawing up. The reason I haven't published it is simply because it won't go much lower than, say, the compact Okapi MLTL I did for the 7MS, and has higher driver excursion (there's a limit to how much you can realistically squeeze out of a fairly small unit). If you want me to put it out, I will, I simply note that is the price and that in this case, I prefer the smaller enclosure.