New Markaudio Drivers

I have no concerns about using a fat gasket but I'm not convinced they're compatible. I noticed it's hard to find a datasheet with clear mechanical drawings - several of them have such poor resolution you can hardly read the dimensions off them. If anybody can post some half way decent data sheets showing the mechanical dimensions including screw holes, I'd love to have them.

Up for sale, my prototype 7ms Pensils. These are a bit rough around the edges as were only made for testing, but its nice quality ply.

Happy to take 10% off the kit of parts and include the cabinet if anyone wants it.

From Stefan at KJF this includes, Alpair 7ms in gold, Jantzen gold binding posts, Van Den Hul Clearwater cable & crimped ends, with bracing, damping and stuffing. Also our special isolation base using well-nuts.

£190 for the lot plus shipping or free to collect from Bristol.

Attachments

• IMG_9212.jpg
    IMG_9212.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_9213.jpg
    IMG_9213.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_9214.jpg
    IMG_9214.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_9215.jpg
    IMG_9215.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 572
A11MS

Ordered a pair of A11MS earlier this week from Madisound. Looking forward to hearing them! They arrive the 27th.

To start I will stick them in the same boxes I have the Pluvia Elevens in now - roughly 9 liter ported. Then I'll check Dave's website for the optimal bookshelf-sized design (thanks in advance, Dave).