New Markaudio Drivers

Approximately the size of Victor for FE166/FF165WK, then? The two variants of this family that I’ve heard - Valiant/ Maeshowe and Victor need, I think a little breathing room to excel, and definitely 10-12 listening distance. That is of course never a problem casa Dlugos .

Last edited:
Not at all an unmanageable size, just not sure I can do the 9' min distance from but certainly am intrigued by the possibility. I love Doctor Scott L's BLH's, 2x Path Manifold Horn ... that's a new one for me;)

Guessing this 2xPMH will get the most out of A11MS's average efficiency with near zero box loss, probably gain a bit of efficiency across the BW?? Good utilization of A11MS for those of us with single digit SET fetishes???

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
6 dB more sensitivity… at least with no filters. Twin FHXL.

Twin-FHXL-A11ms.jpg

dave

Ah, the shadow tells me. Still not sure how it's implemented though. If you stack two fhxl's you'd have to lean the bottom one forward to get the front perpendicular to the floor which would angle the top (of the bottom fhxl) so that you'd need a wedge between the two to get the top one also perpendicular. It seems the driver spacing would be wider than the image seems to show in that case. Maybe you just put in one parallel divider and not worry about it?