Isotek reccomended for break in?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For the first, Isotek provide no information about the product other than it contains 'algorithms', and there is little technical data that I am aware of that playing any such tracks will have any such demagnetizing effects. For the second, I have no philosophy -I am not a philosopher. Breaking in drivers is a practical mechanical reality, in the same way it is for just about every mechanical component known to woman-born, but given their variable characteristics only a pillock would make sweeping catch-all statements about what is or is not appropriate based on as much technical knowledge of their component tolerances, spec. of these, bending motions / flex ratios, adhesives etc. as Isotek appear to provide for their CD. Since I trust I am not a pillock, I won't bother making such generalisations.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.