Uk Group Buy, A7p's & 12pw's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Awaiting marks approval I am starting a thread for a group buy for his new and hopefully amazing Alpair 7p's and matching 12pw's.

I have purchased direct before and hopefully shouldn't be a problem again.

The 7's come in 12 pairs (24 units)

With the 12pw's in boxes of 8 (8 units)

Will post prices once mark has given me an ok to import for small distribution.

Who's keen?

Ill get back to you with a concrete price.

My previous orders have very nicely not had v a t added onto the drivers as I believe they are shipped as components and not complete products, however a large order my flag up and suddenly they are all substantially more.

As a bench mark lets estimate 25% cheaper than Madisound list price who now have them in stock.

If we order lots mark may leverage a better deal, but I think a few cartons is still rather small fry.

Ill get back to you with a concrete price.

My previous orders have very nicely not had v a t added onto the drivers as I believe they are shipped as components and not complete products, however a large order my flag up and suddenly they are all substantially more.

As a bench mark lets estimate 25% cheaper than Madisound list price who now have them in stock.

If we order lots mark may leverage a better deal, but I think a few cartons is still rather small fry.

Hi S, Guys,
Not sure if 25% saving could be achieved. Factor in VAT customs duty and shipping. Can't get-out of these costs on larger and/or bulk orders. HMG aint so forgiving. The main thing is Darren (new dealer) is willing and keen to help. He's a descent bloke so give him a fair go.

Cheers
Mark.

Website difficulties

Please accept my apologies, but we have had to take down the website due to issues with setting up the e-commerce side. I have a meeting tomorrow with the web developers to resolve the issues.

For now, we will start listing the drivers on Ebay (Not on there yet) or please feel free to contact us directly: sales@sonicconcept.com or 01843 821821

Once again, sorry for any problems caused.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.