Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Philips 9710 M/8 new enclosure help.
Philips 9710 M/8 new enclosure help.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th November 2020, 04:13 PM   #51
Scottmoose is offline Scottmoose  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Your sources are two sensationalist articles in the popular press, with partial (selective) quotations, and devoid of referencing.

EU Today and The Parliament Magazine are not acredited, peer reviewed scientific journals with rigourous standards imposed to ensure data accuracy. Please provide the peer-reviewed scientific articles which have the data supporting the contentions / allegations. I'm not saying they don't exist. I'm asking you to provide them so I can read them and draw conclusions from a proper evidential basis.

Last edited by Scottmoose; 28th November 2020 at 04:32 PM.
Old 28th November 2020, 09:29 PM   #52
SinGun is offline SinGun  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

You are like a stubborn child and I'm not responsible for your education. You claimed that there is no evidence that mineral wool is hazardous! That's plain absurd!

IARC Publications Website - Man-Made Mineral Fibres and Radon

But maybe you and waxx are the real experts on mineral wool and the WHO and IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) are complete idiots...

Last edited by SinGun; 28th November 2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old 28th November 2020, 09:34 PM   #53
waxx is offline waxx  Belgium
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinGun View Post
You are like a stubborn child and I'm not responsible for your education. You claimed that there is no evidence that mineral wool is hazardous! That's plain absurd!

But maybe you and waxx are the real experts on mineral wool and the WHO and IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) are complete idiots...
Yours is the 1987 version that was recalled as not true in this WHO publication of 2002:

IARC Publications Website - Man-made Vitreous Fibres
Old 28th November 2020, 09:37 PM   #54
SinGun is offline SinGun  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. The 1988 research is about the products that used NOW on the market. The 2002 reseach is on mineral wool that was provided than but it is not used now.

Jesus Christ! STOP WRITING UTTERLY NONSENSE. You are not understanding it that's proven.
Old 28th November 2020, 10:05 PM   #55
Scottmoose is offline Scottmoose  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinGun View Post

If you could stop blaspheming that would be super.

Now, the monograph linked to was superceeded in light of subsequent research. Which is a simple matter of historiographical fact, not opinion, whether you like it or not. The onus on proving statements rests on those who make them. I have indicated several times that I am perfectly willing to read the peer-reviewed scientific data and revise my views if that data points to it, yet, mysteriously, you refuse to do so. What I am not willing to do is accept at face value sensationalist articles in the popular press devoid of any kind of referencing, peer review, fact checking, or editorial neutrality.

Last edited by Scottmoose; 28th November 2020 at 10:15 PM.
  Reply to this post

Philips 9710 M/8 new enclosure help.Hide this!Advertise here!