open baffle project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't remember how many sheets this took. I do remember the place I had the CNC work done charged less than what I determined I could by the MDF for to do it myself. Their core business is building vehicle specific subwoofer boxes so they buy sheets of MDF by the truck load and pay a lot less per sheet than I would.

well, it's been a while but I will be delivering these to the painter this week. We are going to do some samples first to make sure of the colors and finish. I think I have decided to go mirror high gloss finish on the wood inserts and black with a satin finish on everything else. I will post more pics as things progress.

well, it's been a while but I will be delivering these to the painter this week. We are going to do some samples first to make sure of the colors and finish. I think I have decided to go mirror high gloss finish on the wood inserts and black with a satin finish on everything else. I will post more pics as things progress.

I'm looking forward to more pictures of these, these a fabulous:cool:

Nick

The baffle is 20x42 with very rounded sides and a slight "u" shape. All of the sharp edges or corners are on the rear of the baffle, with the exception of the top.

IMG_0673.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.