Looking for tube amp Speaker Recommendations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have built a few kit speakers over the years with good results but am now renovating my home and need a recommendation for speakers in a good sized family room that I can buy rather than build.

I have an onix melody SP3 tube amp that I have been running through sealed bookshelf full range CSS FR125S speakers for a few years. I also run a small mirage sub ( not great) to fill in the bottom end. It was my first experience with tube amps and FR speakers and I really like the sound.

The bookshelf speakers were thrown together in a rush and now I need a more wife friendly bookshelf speaker to use with the existing onix tube amp.

I know this is a DIY forum but I was wondering if there are any recommendations for commercial speakers that would match well with the tube amp. I could always just upgrade the cabinet by buying a premade cabinet if there were any recommendation for those as well.

I also want to mount another pair of speakers either in wall or on wall speakers in the other end of this family room ( around a corner) that would be fed from the same amp ( never both run at the same time). Any recommendations for high quality tube friendy on wall or inwall speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.