Wooden Cone

I'm all hot and bothered about this! Should I be?

I'm interested in using something like this for an instrument speaker. I currently have a design for a guitar speaker that reflects off violin-varnished alder. The harmonic spectrum turns me on way more than the treated paper cone on it's own, and the distribution of sound is more like an acoustic instrument too.

Now I'm trying to find a solution for bass guitar, along an omnidirectional intention... like an acoustic instrument.

Will any of this stuff handle the 440 tube watts, flat to 10 hz, that I want to feed it? The bass guitar only goes down to 40 hz, but usually the amps roll off down there... this one doesn't roll off until physics force it to.

Trying to give a hint how a bamboo fiber cone , holds up in bass/mids
vs a wood cone

Listening to this vid,,I know now why I return the Tang band 2145
and staying with the
DavidLouis VX8.
No doubt this vid shows me the DavidLouis wood cone has a slightly superior midrange.

IMHO wood is the IDEAL material for a successful wiide band acheiving descent bass response., along with clean accurate midrange tghroughout the entire linear spectrum

Tang band W82145 Super High Fidelity - YouTube

he bass guitar only goes down to 40 hz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cellos lowest notes is 60hz.
So the DLVX8 and TB2145 both possibly hit 40hz, pre roll off, are a success.
Highs, nither rolls off early, 12khzish.
The TB2145 may have a tad superior highs vs the DLVX8.
I just felt the wood cone offered more of what I was looking for.
However the TB2145 is a winner, can't go wrong with either WBer.

Diana Krall starts at 7:15

DavidLouis VX8 Jacinitha Vs Tang Band2145 - YouTube

What are the advantages of wooden cones beyond appearance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMHO, seems wood has a nice tight bass punch'
Opion, not lab tested.
The Tang Band 2145 bamboo fiber, also has nice tight bass,
It was in the mid fq's (which mids,, can't say) that I prefered the Davidlouis wood vs the Tang band 2145

Here is a YT vid of a bass test on the davidLouis, not good quality vid, but you get a rough idea of the nce bass this DLVX8 is putting out.

DavidLouis VX8 Bass, 10/10, quality - YouTube