Mark Audio Drivers are on Sale!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HareBrained said:
I can't speak for others but my experience in purchasing with them was uneventful. I got my CHR70's in short order and in new condition.

I'll even add to this comment and say that before I became the new USA dealer for Mark Audio I ordered from them and had no issues. I ordered 5 sets from them and all was well. I never had a problem with them myself.

Even funnier is that "italynstylion" sent this note to Alpair USA

"I received the drivers today earlier than expected.Very well packaged, I might add. Your level of customer service thus far has been greatly appreciated!"

And operates the new MA Dealer web site...

http://www.stereoclarity.com/

Now why would he not want people to get a good deal?

I certainly don't understand!

mdikovics said:
Even funnier is that "italynstylion" sent this note to Alpair USA

"I received the drivers today earlier than expected.Very well packaged, I might add. Your level of customer service thus far has been greatly appreciated!"

And operates the new MA Dealer web site...

http://www.stereoclarity.com/

Now why would he not want people to get a good deal?

I certainly don't understand!

Read my post that is above yours. I had a truly good experience with them and I highly recommend Alpair-USA. If I was any of you I'd snatch up the remaining Alpair USA stock because you'll never find it that cheap in the near future.

1. what the hell is this thread going on in this section of the forum??? moderators?

2. i've ordered drivers from alpair-usa, during a holiday in michigan, and the guy there was so nice to accomodate an ultra fast shipment to be where i was before the day i had the airplane back to italy. btw i can't speak for others...

3. i don't know if scottmoose is earning anything for the great designing work, i hope so, and i also hope that somewhere over the site MJK will be quoted for his reaserch that permitted the development of such designs, as clearly stated on the frugel-horn site!

btw, nice site. best luck!

Oh wonderful. Yes, I can see why MA weren't thrilled if that's the kind of attitude their former distributor has. OK, so the questions weren't really the sort you ask distributors, but that kind of response is beyond the pale. No wonder he got booted into touch -it doesn't reflect well on the manufacturer, even though it was none of their doing.

Re previous, little time, got to visit my father in hospital, but FWIW,

1/ ?

2/ As a neutral / not involved party, I'm glad to hear you got your drivers

3/ No, I don't earn anything from the FH designs; nobody involved with the site does. Re the latter query, Martin is referenced in the 'About' section, as the cabinets were modelled as far as possible in his worksheets after I completed the design. I believe a license arrangement is in place between himself & SC, in accordance with the 'use of designs' stipulations on the FH site.

i just think this kind of thing should be elsewhere, vendor bazar, everything else... it's a bit off-topic regarding audio design discussion... for sure there is an english expression to say that's fine anyway, but i don't know it...

regarding point 3. i really did not want to enter your business. hope you didn't take it wrong, you are one of the most considerable opinion here to me, and it really adds to your honour to make the work as some kind of 'open' thing :)

hope to see the plans for the alpair 6 soon, i've take a pair of them too :D

Scottmoose said:
Many thanks. He's pulling through a bit now. :xfingers: :up:

that's good news, Scott

Not at all, it was a perfectly reasonable question. Some more FH boxes for the MA drivers appearing shortly. :)

Indeed, some are even beyond "on paper only" stage - and I've got the BB slivers to prove it - just waiting for some of the new drivers for final fit of driver braces

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.