Sachiko's are done !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody , I thought the one the other would like to see this ...
Signal orange and edding ... fits to my interieur ...

Attachments

• dsc04020.jpg
    dsc04020.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 821
chrisb said:
out of curiosity, have you listened to them with the "grilles" off?

I'd be surprised if you didn't hear a difference.

maybe you could attach them with quick release ball catches

Great idea , chrisb , I really have not listened to them without grills ... will write about my experiance made ...

Thanks for the quick release idea also ... ;)

chrisb said:
out of curiosity, have you listened to them with the "grilles" off?

I'd be surprised if you didn't hear a difference.

maybe you could attach them with quick release ball catches

Good graciuos !!! A few days ago I told a friend how pleased I am with my self made gear ...and how good the speakers were ...

BUT ... NOW , after taking off the grills , dear chrisb , I hear everything ... I mean so many more details in the music playing ( right now : Foxfire with Dean Magraw ) I am stunned ... His guitars sound so beautifully real now !!!

These Sachikos are even better than I could have dreamt them to be ...

Who knows if I would have taken them off some day , probably not in 10 years ...

Greatest experiance yet !

A virtual THANKS to you !

LilMik said:
god damned, hifisucks, probably the ugliest speaker i've ever seen in my whole life :devilr: , but for sure, it's cool anyway :cool: .

i see you come form germany. where du you live? i live near dortmund :)

habe noch einen schönen tag!

liebe grüße,
lilmik

Ho ho ho LilMik , I live 150 Km north from Berlin und spreche auch deutsch if you prefer ... but maybe not on this forum ...
I drive them with Paramounts 2A3's from Bottlehead/USA ( Kit ) .
Sounds really great I think ... didn't know 3 watts per channel make such good performance ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.