Looking for Other FR Speakers to test.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Indeed. If I had £2,000 to blow on a pair of drivers, those would be what I'd spend it on. Anything with 8lbs of AlNiCo bolted to the back gets my attention. ;)

At slightly less rarified levels, of the Fostex drivers, the FE168ESigma, FE208ESigma (wide-band, rather than FR), or Dave's modified units would be my port of call.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
The Feastrex driver are very, very nice. Finally got to hear them in Denver. Impressive! And not cheap..... But now I understand what all the fuss is about.

planet10 said:
I did. We have been having what passes for a blizzard here and my office is barely heated,

Brrrr..... Dave, I can't imagine you down there in this weather. I mean I CAN imagine you down there in your office... Brrrrrr!!! :snowman2:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
panomaniac said:
Brrrr..... Dave, I can't imagine you down there in this weather.

Thak goodness for the Subaru. Just to prove Daniel wrong i just drove it down the driveway & parked it next to the road -- in some spots the snow was up to my knees (maybe i should get the snow-plow attachement :)). The plow has been thru so we can get out tomorrow morning (gotta go fetch the godson)

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.