Just completed Saburo's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My first post after enjoying everyone else's for a long time. Here are my just completed Saburo's with FE126's. They are replacing FE103's in Fostex design horns. WOW!!!!! what a step up.

Attachments

• 100_0217-1.jpg
    100_0217-1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 555
Attempt at larger picture

I am new to picture posting so I am trying to figure out how to send a picture that is larger but not too large.

Thanks Scottmoose, I really appreciate all the guideance I received from all of your posts.

The speakers are breaking in now and already sound great. The soundstage is huge......I can actually get up and walk around the singer as if she were really there in my room. I am currently driving them with CVT hybrid tube preamp and amp, and a Jolida tube cd player. I have other tube and chip amps I may try later after the speakers break in.

I'm not sure which is the more worryingly named... ;)

Anyway, those look extremely impressive -I like the contrasting finishes. Goes well with the central sculpture. Very art deco.

You know what the crowning irony of all my double horns is? I don't actually have enough room for a pair myself, other than quick prototypes. :cannotbe: Not that I'm complaining -if they give people enjoyment, that's what matters.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.