JX92S On SALE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I agree they are quite amazing. The lack of distortion etc even when they are using up most of their substantial X max is impressive.

Not quite as good as lowthers on impeccable material, but they don't make lesser recordings sound horrible either.
I don't run them with a tweeter, and my kids (better HF hearing) say they sound better without too.

I might await ordering xover components for my alpha 15 JX92S OB until you have tried out settings with the electronic X over.

MJK said:
Thanks for the heads-up. I have sent them an e-mail asking for a few more details, this may be the right driver my next OB design.

MJK said:
Order placed and payed for, I am looking forward to trying the Jordan.

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with and what you think of them.

I got a pair in the group buy and will do Jim Griffiths monitor with tweeter soon. I have the jordans playing in a cardboard baffle in some ceramic flower pots at present and am already impressed with them.

Leonard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.