No-Name full range Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there gentlemen,

I found this driver in the open market, looks a bit like a lowther to me but im not sure what it is.

i dont have any more specs yet than 30 watts, 94 DBM and the price is 120 Euro per pair.

does anyone recognize it?

almoast every big brand produces there drivers in guandong china, so it could be anything.

thanks in advance,

Arjen

Attachments

• no-name speaker.jpg
    no-name speaker.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,149
No-Name fullrange driver

Hi there,

Yeah, i see the resemblace, also the power and the Fs is the same... shame on them in that factory selling speakers off in a different name haha, they said it was for a company in europe.

i think this is the one, it must be a Audio Nirvana.

They sell them for 80 Euro per pair. for a knock-off thats still a bit spendy.

Thanks for your keen eye.

Arjen

no-name fullrange driver

Haha, en dat van een groninger! ( ik kom zelf uit Assen, heb er lang opschool gezeten)

3 Cheers for roland!

Smart guy, you must be right, this is a 100% match.

But i doubt that these sell for so much money, 800 RMB per pair is simply too expensive.

ill contact the factory, its about 80 Km from my house haha

Keep you guy's up to date here.

Greetings,

Arjen

Thanks for the nice words... Google is my friend :)

It seems the fullrange speaker is the only thing original made in this factory.

Seas clone:
FR173B4-20L.jpg

Scan Speak clone:
FR148B6-18L.jpg

Vifa clone:
FR99B4-10T.jpg

Morel clone:
HR94B6-11T.jpg

It would be interesting to know how "real" the fullrange speaker is. The speaker made by gui sound look to be made to look like speakers. But are they any good? I wonder...

Regard Roland

Hi there Roland,

Well, ill find out ill call them tomorrow for a meeting and il lhave a listen to there speakers.

I dont expect fostex quality, but i think the price can be lower and the design in general looks nice, i also like to looking of there smaller 3,5" speakers.

Good thing my chinese is quite good these days!

GReetings, groeten, uit Shenzhen China!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.