Realization system 2.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The TangBand W4-657 is not very usable as a fullrange. It definitely needs some notch-filters, or even a separate tweeter. The 3" W3-315 and W3-871 work much better as fullranges and can do without notch-filters.

For sub I have no experience of the BassExciter, no idea how it performs. One other option would be a TangBand W6-1139. It's smaller, but works very well in a small 2.1 system. What kind of amps are you going to use with the system?

This system will not be for a computer but for a system home-cinema. I will want to obtain something like system BOSE.

My living room made 35m² thus a 25cm will have to suffir for the low register.

Here the place where the system will be instaled:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Bose cuts to 10Khz these satelites and the sound is appropriate to me very well.

With will your opinion in which volume I have to charge them, in field or bass-reflex ?

Thanks.

Hi,
I made sattelite speakers for my home cinema using Visaton FRS8 drivers in small (1L) sealed enclosure. These have worked out really well and I would recommend them, or possibly the newer Visaton FRS8M which seems to have a similar frequency response but with a larger magnet and higher efficiency.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.