I need to send a private message to Jason

Account Closed
Joined 2010
You can reach me at contact@diyaudio.com, thanks :)
I would like to discuss a small problem regarding the forum rules publicly as I got two very polite warnings of breaching two rules of this forum in one month .

As I was politely asked to read the forum rules, I did it and realized there are two sets of forum rules.

One rule I was accused of breaching either doesn't exist or I don't know enough english to understand it which I doubt.It may also be there's a third set of rules I didn't discover yet :) .

The other can be found in two variations on your forum at different addresses.
I realized that I did breached rule 10 in one set of rules, but didn't breach the rule 10 found in the other set of rules.You have the printscreens of each set of rules starting with rule 10 that fortunately exists and I can understand.
I'd respectfully ask for all the rules to be reviewed and be made very clear for people who are not nàtive speakers of the english language.
Thank You!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112-032956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-032956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20230112-032851_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-032851_Samsung Internet.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 80

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
there are two sets of forum rules.
Can you copy/paste the URLs of the various rules you have found? Jason will probably want to know about any rules he has forgotten to take down, but there's thousands of pages here.

The Search function here does not seem to search for rules pages.

Google found two! They are not the same.
https://helpdesk.diyaudio.com/article/69/the-rules-
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/help/terms/

BTW: rule 10 in the 3 Dec 2021 version "...relating to persons of companies" should 'of' be 'or'?

Reactions: 1 user
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop:
Gentlemen, may I kindly remind you that discussing Moderators or their actions in public, is forbidden at diyAudio. Should you feel the need, please use the Start Conversation link found in the profile of the Moderator you wish to contact.
The rules I was referring to, and which should be the link you use, is at the bottom of every page. When I use the drop down menu that Dreamth has shown, I get the same as the bottom of the page. If you do not, please use the link at the bottom of the page. On this new platform we continue to find things that need correction. We appreciate your input.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.39.23 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.39.23 AM.png
    8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.41.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.41.24 AM.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: 1 user