I try to donate some money to this site

But I do not want to use PAYPAL.
Some time ago, a Company on the Web, Cheated me for some amount of money.
I paid using PAYPAL. When I knew that they cheated me, I made a complain, to PAYPAL, but instead of sending me my Money back, Paypal wrote, that they think that that company did not FAIL or did anything wrong.

I paid EXPRESS CHARGES Of 20Euros, for a shipment from good old England. On that Page, it stated that items would be sent, the same day the money has been paid. My money had been paid, on a Monday but the Items I bought were not shipped for another 7 days.

After my complain to PAYPAL, and their answer, I removed my account for PAYPAL and I WILL NOT USE THAT SERVICE again in my life.

That Company which sold this Items have hundreds of complains, similar to mine. And if PAYPAL thinks this is right what they do, since then PAYPAL is DEADPAL for me.

I really would like to Donate some Money to DIYAUDIO, I'm not interested in any benefits, it's just Because this site helps a lot of people, and that's why.
But if you haven't another way to pay then, I need to say I'm sorry, each and everytime I try to donate, the DEADPAL SITE comes up, and I stop right there.

NO MONEY with, through or FOR PAYPAL.

Tell me if you have another way to make a donation to you. @DIYAUDIO whom it may belongs.

Regards Chris Hess

Looks like there's other options, this is copy pasted on diyaudio.
A once off donation made using PayPal, a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), or bank transfer (availability depends on your country). Once you've donated, you'll automatically be given all the benefits listed in the table above for a period of 12 months. If none of those payment methods works for you, you can mail us cheque,

I have had around 2000 transactions on paypal and never had a problem.
You do need to be careful who you send money to though.
Same with any payment method.
I signed up for a website selling my items where they just took a percentage of sales using my credit card. Next thing I know they are taking £30 a month for a web shop !
I managed to get the money back through my bank.

I have had around 2000 transactions on paypal and never had a problem.
You do need to be careful who you send money to though.
Same with any payment method.
I signed up for a website selling my items where they just took a percentage of sales using my credit card. Next thing I know they are taking £30 a month for a web shop !
I managed to get the money back through my bank.

Thank you for your advice.
Have lived long time in Asia, never happen to me, and that company Starts With F****O similar to Aliexpress, but it's a either European or USA.. Uses the Same tricks as AMAZONE does.
I'm not that a Cheap Charlie, but if they give rules out and they do not keep them then there is no go with me anymore. The same counts for DEADPAL
if they do not know the different between EXPRESS Shipment and Regulary Shipment, and they do not pay me back my paid Extra Charges. Sorry that company is not worth the Paper they write their name on..
I consider this as lending the Crooks a hand in cheating the Customer, but not with me.
Don't use them any more.. Think this was only 20 Euros, now imagine if this would be say a few thousend bucks, and all that stress, and losing time for not having done anything wrong.. NO not them and no one else as well.
Regards
Chris

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Using PayPal has been a horrible and expensive experience for us (high fees, numerous blocks on our account holding our funds for ransom, etc). Eventually we will stop accepting PayPal altogether. The site can accept funds through many means (US domestic transfer, international wire, CC, and also Transferwise). Thank you for your generosity. Please contact the helpdesk at contact@diyaudio.com for details.