Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Problems If there is a forum related problem please leave a message here so an Admin will see it.

Deleting my account at diyAudio
Deleting my account at diyAudio
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread

Old 24th May 2020, 08:38 AM   #1
32860 is offline 32860
Account disabled at member's request

Default Deleting my account at diyAudio

I have just sent an email requesting the deletion of my account at diyAudio.

I do this with regrets. But in the last couple of weeks i became more and more convinced that a lot of trolling and/or usage of multiple accounts by the same person is going on at diyAudio. This makes it hard for me to keep interacting in a polite way, so i saw no other option.

Greetings,
Robert

Old 30th May 2020, 08:49 AM   #2
Dude111 is offline Dude111
diyAudio Member

Thats sad seeing people want to leave....

I visited doom9 the other day and several members asked for thier accounts to be outright deleted and they have done it! (It says GUEST for thier name)

I dont know many sites that will outright delete an account (Especially if they have messages) -- Why is that? Do they not wanna bother doing it??

It doesnt really affect anything deleting thier account,all it does it says GUEST for them... (@ least on VBB)

Old 30th May 2020, 08:53 AM   #3
JonSnell Electronic is offline JonSnell Electronic  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32860 View Post
I have just sent an email requesting the deletion of my account at diyAudio.

I do this with regrets. But in the last couple of weeks i became more and more convinced that a lot of trolling and/or usage of multiple accounts by the same person is going on at diyAudio. This makes it hard for me to keep interacting in a polite way, so i saw no other option.

Greetings,
Robert
I would spill the beans on who you think it is and direct it to a moderator. They have the power to seek and remove bad behaviour and that will preserve a good member.

Closed Thread

Deleting my account at diyAudioHide this!Advertise here!