Deleting my account at diyAudio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
I have just sent an email requesting the deletion of my account at diyAudio.

I do this with regrets. But in the last couple of weeks i became more and more convinced that a lot of trolling and/or usage of multiple accounts by the same person is going on at diyAudio. This makes it hard for me to keep interacting in a polite way, so i saw no other option.

Greetings,
Robert

Thats sad seeing people want to leave....

I visited doom9 the other day and several members asked for thier accounts to be outright deleted and they have done it! (It says GUEST for thier name)

I dont know many sites that will outright delete an account (Especially if they have messages) -- Why is that? Do they not wanna bother doing it??

It doesnt really affect anything deleting thier account,all it does it says GUEST for them... (@ least on VBB)

I have just sent an email requesting the deletion of my account at diyAudio.

I do this with regrets. But in the last couple of weeks i became more and more convinced that a lot of trolling and/or usage of multiple accounts by the same person is going on at diyAudio. This makes it hard for me to keep interacting in a polite way, so i saw no other option.

Greetings,
Robert
I would spill the beans on who you think it is and direct it to a moderator. They have the power to seek and remove bad behaviour and that will preserve a good member.

Status
Not open for further replies.