Accessing the diyAudio Store from Italy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-10-22 090518.jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-22 090518.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 197
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
That is weird. I'm afraid I've no answer to that... if you can;t get it on the 4G network as well as over normal broadband then it sounds more like the site is blocked for some reason.

Is your 4G provider the same as your normal internet? Have you tried accessing it from a different network/friends pc etc.

That is weird. I'm afraid I've no answer to that... if you can;t get it on the 4G network as well as over normal broadband then it sounds more like the site is blocked for some reason.

Is your 4G provider the same as your normal internet? Have you tried accessing it from a different network/friends pc etc.

Hi, I tried from another house internet connection and it worked. So the issue is with my provider (is the same on my mobile phone).
Thank you for your help! :)

Hi, I also have the same problems accessing the store, while I don't have any at the forum.
I tried to change dns, I deleted cache and tried different browsers and 2 different phones with different operators without success.
Is it not that they have limited Italian IPs?
it's strange because at the beginning of October I made an order and everything went well.
Thank you all
Sergio

Dear Jason,
I have tried from 3 ISP's of landline and 2 ISP's of mobile phones with different browsers without success. I did a search on the shopify forums and it seems that there are big problems between their servers and Europe, especially Italy. I hope they resolve soon.

Thanks for your interest
Sergio

I'm perhaps the first italian user that have reported the problem at diyaudiostore.com administrators in an email.
At today the problem is still don't solved.
I read this discussion on the Shopify forum and it seems that there is a solution that must be done by the diyaudiostore.com administrators.
Below are the links.

Discussion:

Solved: Network connectivity issues with some Wind 3 and F... - Shopify Community

Solution:
Solved: Re: Network connectivity issues with some Wind 3 a... - Shopify Community

I also point out that the problem also exists with TIM.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I have contacted Shopify support, they seem to think the Oct issue is resolved (comments in their forums suggest otherwise), and seem skeptical about this being an issue at all.

Nonetheless, I now have a ticket with them and will push as hard as I can. Thank you Danny for the Traceroute. They have advised the ticket is open with me only, and all communication will have to go via myself. I may ask for you guys to post more information as time goes on.

Until then, using a VPN is the only fix.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I have made some changes to our DNS, which may take up to 3 days to propagate. Shopify tells me this should resolve the issue. In my own experience, these kinds of changes normally push through within a few hours. Certainly if you have multiple devices and multiple ISPs, one of them should be working within an hour from now provided you wait an hour from now before trying to access the store (so the cache is cold and a new DNS result is pulled).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.