Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Problems If there is a forum related problem please leave a message here so an Admin will see it.

Accessing the diyAudio Store from Italy
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th October 2019, 10:33 AM   #11
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

The store runs on Shopify, the largest SAAS shopping cart platform in the world, so if there are any issues they should have been temporary. If the store isn't working then half the web shops in the world probably wouldn't be accessible either.
Old 12th November 2019, 05:29 PM   #12
sergio nada is offline sergio nada
diyAudio Member

Hi, I also have the same problems accessing the store, while I don't have any at the forum.
I tried to change dns, I deleted cache and tried different browsers and 2 different phones with different operators without success.
Is it not that they have limited Italian IPs?
it's strange because at the beginning of October I made an order and everything went well.
Thank you all
Sergio
Old 16th November 2019, 12:11 AM   #13
diyAudio Administrator

Hi Sergio,

Are you also from Italy? That would appear to be more than a co-incidence. Are you and mc297 using the same Italian ISP?
Old 16th November 2019, 05:22 PM   #14
thejekocomputer is offline thejekocomputer
diyAudio Member

Dear Jason,
I have tried from 3 ISP's of landline and 2 ISP's of mobile phones with different browsers without success. I did a search on the shopify forums and it seems that there are big problems between their servers and Europe, especially Italy. I hope they resolve soon.

Thanks for your interest
Sergio
Old 19th November 2019, 08:34 AM   #15
dannygo is offline dannygo
diyAudio Member

I'm perhaps the first italian user that have reported the problem at diyaudiostore.com administrators in an email.
At today the problem is still don't solved.
I read this discussion on the Shopify forum and it seems that there is a solution that must be done by the diyaudiostore.com administrators.
Below are the links.

Discussion:

Solved: Network connectivity issues with some Wind 3 and F... - Shopify Community

Solution:
Solved: Re: Network connectivity issues with some Wind 3 a... - Shopify Community

I also point out that the problem also exists with TIM.
Old 20th November 2019, 01:10 AM   #16
diyAudio Administrator

I have contacted Shopify support, they seem to think the Oct issue is resolved (comments in their forums suggest otherwise), and seem skeptical about this being an issue at all.

Nonetheless, I now have a ticket with them and will push as hard as I can. Thank you Danny for the Traceroute. They have advised the ticket is open with me only, and all communication will have to go via myself. I may ask for you guys to post more information as time goes on.

Until then, using a VPN is the only fix.
Old 20th November 2019, 06:16 AM   #17
diyAudio Administrator

I have made some changes to our DNS, which may take up to 3 days to propagate. Shopify tells me this should resolve the issue. In my own experience, these kinds of changes normally push through within a few hours. Certainly if you have multiple devices and multiple ISPs, one of them should be working within an hour from now provided you wait an hour from now before trying to access the store (so the cache is cold and a new DNS result is pulled).
Old 20th November 2019, 07:46 AM   #18
dannygo is offline dannygo
diyAudio Member

Hi Jason.
Great! I've tried now and it's work for me!

Last edited by dannygo; 20th November 2019 at 07:52 AM.
Old 22nd November 2019, 07:19 PM   #19
thejekocomputer is offline thejekocomputer
diyAudio Member

Hi Jason, also for me now is working with all my devices and ISPs, in fact... I bought an F6 kit plus fets, a big Christmas gift for my hobby!
Old 24th November 2019, 11:14 PM   #20
diyAudio Administrator

Great

Accessing the diyAudio Store from ItalyHide this!Advertise here!