File attachment function not working

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Sounds like you are on a phone or tablet? Are you using tapatalk? Sounds more like an app issue than a forum issue to me. I just tried with my android phone with chrome and the normal way of "go advanced" and the manage attachments button seems to be working without issue. I don't have a paper clip icon.....

Tony.

Sounds like you are on a phone or tablet? Are you using tapatalk? Sounds more like an app issue than a forum issue to me. I just tried with my android phone with chrome and the normal way of "go advanced" and the manage attachments button seems to be working without issue. I don't have a paper clip icon.....

Tony.

I'm using Chrome app from my android phone and it was working fine till my last post but now suddenly it's not working and only the camera app opens up instead of of file manager

This can happen if the camera app has been set as default.

Depending on your flavour of Android you can do the following:

Settings ->Apps -> 'Three Dots' (top right) -> Default Apps -> Set As Default -> Camera -> Clear Defaults.

Then try to upload a file again and see if it asks if you want to use files or camera etc.

Instructions for Android 9 'Pie', your version may vary.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.