Android issue on search boxes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can use the general search feature ok. But when browsing forums and threads, the search box closes up just as the virtual keyboard starts to display.

Not a show stopper as it probably works on my PC but curious to know if this is a reported issue.

Galaxy Tab A with Marshmallow

I'll just use the PC from now on.

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have the same experience with two Android phones. Also Tapatalk on Android is no longer able to log in. On a new install it would not work- claimed network error, then on an existing install I got kicked off and could not log in with the same problems.

I have the same experience with two Android phones. Also Tapatalk on Android is no longer able to log in. On a new install it would not work- claimed network error, then on an existing install I got kicked off and could not log in with the same problems.
I have had trouble with Tapatalk, but if I configure my Tapatalk settings to user agent = auto it works. But then AVSforum doesn't. It requires user agent = mobile.

Edit 1st post

I can use the general search feature ok. But when browsing forums and threads, the search box closes up just as the virtual keyboard starts to display.

Not a show stopper as it probably works on my PC but curious to know if this is a reported issue.

Galaxy Tab A with Marshmallow

I'll just use the PC from now on.

Could you edit this post and add that search on the bottom of the page does work? Good info I hadnt notised

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.