What is wrong with this Server's Log-in sys???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Years past I had real problems with logging into the website. Couple days ago I could actually change my password - that was an improvement.

But now the new passwords seem to expire in one day:mad: I've changed the auto-gen password to something else, and still no dice. I'm on my third auto-gen password in like four days now.

It is the same broken experience on android & pc's.

The log-in functionality of this site is barely working!
Please do some website maintenance!

Best regards,
Chris B.

Last edited:
I don't now, maybe it's just me? But I frequent many BB's and Forums, and for years now this is the only one that causes me log-in grief!

As I said, this problem has been consistent on multiple home/work PC'S, a handful of laptops, and android based cell phones.

So I tend to think the issue resides on this sites VM.

Last edited:
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Sublimacon,

We have been running the same software for nearly a decade and hundreds of thousands of people have used it, with tens of thousands regularly every month logging in.

I'm not suggesting you don't have a problem, and I can feel your frustration. But something would seem to be odd about this issue that would be particular to you. I don't think we've had anyone else report such an issue.

Very interesting you've said it's an issue on PC, as well as phone, etc...

Can you please explain in precise detail what (a) you expected to happen and (b) what did happen.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.