email notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Mail is working for me and I believe most other users.

However we are using now sending all our mail through MailGun instead of SparkPost (we used to send a trickle through MailGun), so it's possible you are on a blacklist at MailGun (due to a hard mail bounce at some point) and never noticed. I will try to get that resolved for you ASAP.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Still no emails as of 7:30 pm EST-NY

I've done digging, can see your bounces, and this is due to part of the MailGun (our current outgoing mail host) network is currently being blocked by Hotmail. Nothing I can do on that front, but I have reported the issue and they'll resolve it as soon as they can.

This is unrelated to the previous issue with SparkPost (our previous outgoing mail host) that was preventing all forum mail from going out and won't be resolved for a few days.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
I waited some time but, emails for subscription notifications are still not working :(

I can see all your messages in the last 24 hours were received successfully by your mail host and that it responded saying "Certainly, I'll take that one, everything is OK". Please check your spam box, etc. There is zero sign of any rejections.

Still no emails as of 7:30 pm EST-NY

I can see your emails started being successfully received after the promise made by MailGun to swap a particular sending IP implemented, about 24 hours ago.

Two days later mail notifications still dead

Thomas I can see your problem was the same as Ichiban's, and it was resolved about 24 hours ago.

Mine's back to 'spotty', only received [3] of the [12] listed in my 'subscribed threads' this morning.

GM

Can confirm your mail started working 100% after the initial swap to MailGun a few days ago.

Last edited:
specifically i dont receive the Modulus86 build thread notification, but i did on the other newest thread
AF62F3C6-EE27-4077-ADFA-224B25972618.jpeg

Joined 2000
Paid Member
We're still on Mailgun from last time, there shouldn't be any issues at present. You may get delayed mail, which happens from time to time with all email services.

Infrequently someone or their server may get on a temporary spam blacklist for a week or so, in which case feel free to post here or to contact@diyaudio.com and we can investigate.

Not getting any email notifications since yesterday.
It may be a coincidence, but yesterday I 'cleaned up' my subscription list, deleting a lot of older subscribed threads.
However, there has been activity in a few threads that I'm still subscribed to, and no email notifications have appeared in my Inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.