email notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Adason: I see you are currently subscribed to 9 threads. Which one in particular were you getting notifications about (just the thread ID if possible (the number in the thread URL)), and was it possible they were just delayed?

Galu: I see you as subscribed to 158 threads. Same thing - is it possible these were just delayed emails?

Odd 2 people would report the same problem at the same time. Possibly our mail host had a slow mail sending day?

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Jason, I would like to unsubscribe from all. I did, but I keep receiving notification emails. If I follow the link to unsubscribe...I get invalid link.

I am guessing that you are already unsubscribed from that thread. You can click "unsubscribe from all" and it will remove all the subscriptions.

I am thinking you are clicking on old emails, that's really the only likely possibility at this point.

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I am guessing that you are already unsubscribed from that thread. You can click "unsubscribe from all" and it will remove all the subscriptions.

I am thinking you are clicking on old emails, that's really the only likely possibility at this point.

No Jason, I unsubscribed from all, yet I keep receiving email from 3 threads now...

If I try to individualy unsubscribe, its says invalid ID or something like this.
So I can not unsubscribe individual thread. I unsubscribed from all...if I go there, its empty...yet, I keep receiving emails every day if anybody posts in those 3 threads.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Can someone explain why I am not getting notifications of new posts despite having signed up for real-time emails notify numerous times?

Affected:
<Burning Amp 2018!>

<H2>

Thanks.

Hey there. I see you received a message successfully on the 18th and the 14th. If you are missing anything in particular, let me know, but it looks like you are receiving mail ok from this end.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
No Jason, I unsubscribed from all, yet I keep receiving email from 3 threads now...

If I try to individualy unsubscribe, its says invalid ID or something like this.
So I can not unsubscribe individual thread. I unsubscribed from all...if I go there, its empty...yet, I keep receiving emails every day if anybody posts in those 3 threads.

When I checked previously, you were subscribed to 9 threads. So somehow it seems you are re-subscribing to them. Are you posting in them? Do you have your settings in your control panel set to not auto-subscribe you when you post? Have you interacted with those threads at all after unsubscribing from all?

Hi Jason,
All email notifications stopped for me yesterday some time. Don't know what to do to get them back?

Note: I have tried resubscribing before to see if the old subscription got corrupted or something. Hard to tell if it ever helped. In the past, subscriptions started working again at some point for reasons unclear to me.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Hi Jason,
All email notifications stopped for me yesterday some time. Don't know what to do to get them back?

Note: I have tried resubscribing before to see if the old subscription got corrupted or something. Hard to tell if it ever helped. In the past, subscriptions started working again at some point for reasons unclear to me.

Thanks,
Mark

Problem continues. Any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.