Person on my ignore list suddenly reappears

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
In noticed after years of bliss I suddenly have a person on my ignore list suddenly visible again. :eek:

So assuming I hit a wrong button somewhere, I went to add them back on my ignore list but to my horror got this message....

Code:
"Sorry blahblah is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

I notice this person has recently been given a commercial forum and assume this requires him or her to become a moderator, but surely we should still be allowed ignore their posts in other forum areas!! Please...

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hmmm, you are correct Greg that owners of their own forum do have moderator access to that forum (and only that forum). It looks like there must be a function in vBuletin that doesn't allow any moderator to be ignored... I'm not sure what can be done about it. I'll bring it to Jason's attention.

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.