Lost post?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I posted about repairing an LED TV yesterday in the "Everything Else" section, I looked through the available sections and found that this was the best bet. I checked today and couldn't find my post there? So I went to post it again thinking it hadn't worked? Then my post comes up in that little box with similar threads, it was under TVs and such but I can't find that section anywhere on the site and I don't suppose anyone else can either? Is this a computer glitch or am I missing something, like a working brain? lol:D

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I received an email alert for a reply to my post but there is nothing there when I looked? Apparently, someone has decided to hide the TV forum, so when I posted to the most appropriate forum I could find (Everything Else) someone in their wisdom moved it to that hidden forum! Can you believe that? Whats the point of moving it there where no one can see it? In all the years I've been with DIY Audio, I've never seen anything like this. Even the reply to my post was hidden? To my way of thinking, the more forums the more interest, the more visitors and members, the more advertising $$$.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I'll see what we can do :)

Do you see it if you goto 'Forums' at the top left of the normal index page and then scroll down to 'The Moving Image'.

Attachments

• F1.JPG
    F1.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 49
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
redrooster, the reply was me, I thought I was commenting on a reported post (moderation zone) but was on the public forum. I deleted it because it was supposed to be a moderation discussion.

I'm sure it was moved with good intentions, Not everyone is aware of the history of the video section (or that it even exists at all!).

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.