Official bug reporting thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
My interpretation is that it "may" work with XP, but if it doesn't, they don't care anymore. At some point it will break, and they won't fix it when it does. The 52.9ESR is the last that is guaranteed to work on XP. If I'm correct in this assumption (and very much so just my assumption / conclusion), it would be dangerous to link to the latest version of FireFox, as one day, it won't work, and then I'd have to just change the link back to the 52.9ESR link.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
My apologies if this is an incorrect thread to report this issue, however the latest Tapatalk update has apparently broken diyAudio access again. Same error messages as previously reported "thread has been removed"...
Moderators update to the latest tapatalk version repaired the same issue of a couple weeks back, perhaps this could be repeated?
Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.