Can't view certain Blogs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I get the following message when trying to access the full page Blog entry:

hollowman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you have just registered but have not yet replied to the confirmation email we sent you, you may also see this message because you may not have the privileges to view this page until you confirm your email address. Check your spam folder, and try a different email address if you are using a @yahoo email address - they love to block mail from us.

If I log out, I can see the full entry just fine.

Also, I do not have this issue with most Blogs.

It's possible that a few Members have "banned" me from from their blog ['braxy]?

Altho' I've never been informed of such an action by a Mod or otherwise.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I suspect you are on the ignore list of those whose blogs you can't read... I just checked my blog privacy settings (which I do not believe I have modified from the defaults) and the only people who can't see my blog would be those on my ignore list (If I had one).

See attached.

Tony.

Attachments

• blog_settings.png
    blog_settings.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 45
Guilty!

Yep, guilty as charged - hollowman is indeed on my ignore list after a recent trolling post in the comments section of my latest blog posting.
Oh ... you got me!
Anyone who questions another Member's perpetual promotion of certain Chinese products and DACs is, henceforth, labeled a "troll".
Hey, but I got my TDA1387 for $0.99/ea. from eBay store in PRC, so I guess you came out ahead.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.