Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Problems If there is a forum related problem please leave a message here so an Admin will see it.

How does this work?...
How does this work?...
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st March 2015, 02:03 AM   #1
Oldfordcrap is offline Oldfordcrap  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default How does this work?...

I have joined the group I have posted a question,and got a message that it will not be posted.what kind of craziness is this, why would I continue to post on this forum ? How do i get answers to my questions? Who decides when I will be granted the privilege of receiving an answer to my important to me questions,I am a member of other audio forms and have never been subjected to this very odd rite of passage!! Am I able to get an answer to this question? How do I know anyone has received my question and concerns and when do you figure I will be in the club.

Ralph Allison
Old 21st March 2015, 02:17 AM   #2
wintermute is offline wintermute  Australia
just another
diyAudio Moderator

How does this work?...
Hi Ralph, you are under moderation for the first 5 or so posts. Once a moderator has seen your post and is happy that it is not spam, or rules breaking or any other number of inappropirate things it is approved.

This is purely to protect the forum against rampant spammers and trouble makers. everyone who signs up has to go through this initial period.

Moderators are not around all the time so sometime there can be a delay before your post appears to the public. But provided there is no problem it will get there after a while

Your first post is here --> Counterpoint sa5.1 preamp

Tony.

How does this work?...Hide this!Advertise here!