How does this work?...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have joined the group I have posted a question,and got a message that it will not be posted.what kind of craziness is this, why would I continue to post on this forum ? How do i get answers to my questions? Who decides when I will be granted the privilege of receiving an answer to my important to me questions,I am a member of other audio forms and have never been subjected to this very odd rite of passage!! Am I able to get an answer to this question? How do I know anyone has received my question and concerns and when do you figure I will be in the club.

Ralph Allison

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Ralph, you are under moderation for the first 5 or so posts. Once a moderator has seen your post and is happy that it is not spam, or rules breaking or any other number of inappropirate things it is approved.

This is purely to protect the forum against rampant spammers and trouble makers. everyone who signs up has to go through this initial period.

Moderators are not around all the time so sometime there can be a delay before your post appears to the public. But provided there is no problem it will get there after a while :)

Your first post is here --> http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/271730-counterpoint-sa5-1-preamp.html#post4265655

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.