Problems with Tapatalk for WP8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Dear all,

I am using tapatalk with my Samsung Ativ S (Windows Phone 8) and while I can access the Forum with my ID incl. opening the subforums and threads the replies are not loaded. Furthermore I can't see my subscribed threads while the "participated" are shown.
I don't have this effect with other Forums (e.g. HEAD-Fi) nor did I encounter this problem with tapatalk for android. Any one else having such problems.
I am using the latest version of tapatalk for WP8.
regards, Daniel

Same here, I can browse threads that I haven't replied to but any thread to which I have responded gives the error rollingtube mentioned. Oddly yesterday was the first time that I could find DIYAudio in the Tapatalk software. Dunno why that was but I was excited, until it didn't work.:D

Edit: Also, might want to change the title of the post to Tapatalk Issues. Since it affects more than WP. Attached a copy of the error message.

Attachments

• 2014-05-21 03.50.33.png
    2014-05-21 03.50.33.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Still getting the error on both Android and Win 8.1. Exact error as above. I tried removing and replacing the forum on both platforms with no joy. I can navigate to a thread but cannot read it.

Just a thought-do you have the current version of Apache and PHP on the server?

Same issue here starting this week with diyaudio only (head-fi still works good), using lastest ios 7.1.1,
I also removed diyaudio then added it back still no luck.

"Server error occurred: 'Call to a member function fetch_instance() on a non-object (get_thread.php(996) : eval()'d code:11)'"

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.