Thread notifier suddenly stopped... no emails

FWIW I've received a couple of notifications about the "Now playing+What are you listening to" thread in the gmail commercial inbox where I would normally get emails from the diyAudio store and the alike. During last month, gmail/firefox combo suffered a buggy situation. Now seems to be fixed.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Only partial notifications today, get some, miss some.

That sounds like it is working correctly to me...

Just looking at your posts Mark. This one you probably didn't get one for together with the following reply:

ES9038Q2M Board

If any replies are from a newbie then they won't trigger the notifier but they will still show in your 'Subscribed Threads' list.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Thanks for the note PinkFloyd. There has been no changes in the back-end system recently that I am aware of that could cause this, but I'll look into it when possible. In the meantime, checking for and removing email addresses from the suppression list is the go-to until we switch to a new mail platform in ~3 months.

Administrator
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Draki, you may have inadvertently unsubscribed from diyAudio. I have removed you from the suppression list. Please mark diyAudio's emails as "not spam" with your mail host and also, please add webmaster@diyaudio.com to your address book.

Dantwomey, you aren't in the suppression list. I've sent you a test email from webmaster@diyaudio.com. Please let me know if you received that via email to contact@diyaudio.com