Thread notifier suddenly stopped... no emails

Not receiving notifications via email at the moment...

Hijacking the first post to announce the availability of a new tool to allow diyAudio members to DIY their removal from our email suppression list.

Please visit the "suppression list removal tool" (SLRT) at:

diyAudio Supression List Removal Tool

This tool will:

1. Explain what the suppression list does
  2. Check if you are on our email suppression list
  3. If you are on the list, tell you on what date and why you were added
  4. Automatically remove you from the suppression list

-Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Yahoo and various other companies are quite brutal about putting stuff in the spam folder or blocking it outright. Getting on their good books costs IIRC about $2000 a year to join the lofty membership elite of the "email whitelist" club, but when we shift our forum architecture (soon) we'll likely try and send through Amazon simple email service which includes auto-whitelisting at an entirely reasonable rate.

What mail host are you using? I'm getting email notification ok - anyone else getting them / not getting them?

Hi Jason,
I use a small ISP for my website and email hosting. I have control over the email server configuration and I have disabled all online spam filtering.

The funny part is that I am receiving email notifications from other diyAudio threads that I am subscribed to, but not from the exaU2I discussion. I've tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe several times - no luck.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Thought it seemed a bit quiet today. I have no diyAudio thread notifier emails although a quick check of my subscribed threads show several with new posts by forum "regulars".

Anyone else had this ?

(Checked spam folders just if anyone wondered)