Thread notifier suddenly stopped... no emails

I did get an email, indicating that I had marked an email from diyaudio as spam, which I most certainly did not, at least not on purpose. I dislike yahoo, but am stuck with it. She said I had been taken off the suppression list again, but I still am not getting any emails. It was sent 3.5 hrs ago, and there has been a lot of traffic on the 2 forums I watch.

I can feel for you! Look at my past posts at what I did and what the board did for me. There are a lot of places that you need to be checking boxes and you need to add those 3 email sites to your contacts. Anyway, the sum of what I did and they did solved my problem. Maybe it will solve yours. Good luck!

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Please make sure this option is selected:

1670305888188.png

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi,
I don't get any notifications from the forum for some months now.
Checked spam and no, nothing from diyaudio.
Initially thoughts it was because i wasn't active for some time (against my will!) but got an pm some days ago ( 1/5/23) and haven't been notified about it.
Thank you. And best wishes to all for this new year.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Allen,
Well you can't imagine how i miss time spent here.

I will try to manage some time for it but until now it have been difficult to have some spare time allowed to my most favourite place on the www.

Ok, did what you pointed and one of the box was uncheked. Weird i remember activate it some month ago.

Got weird behavior of interface too: impossible to type anything ( once the answer box selected the whole screen switched to background color of theme ( either classic or dark) and no text visible.

It seems to run smoothly for now.

Reactions: 1 user