looking for good compression drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, i'm new in this forum...i've read some intresting info on ur forum, so i finally decided to join-in.
i own a set of band instruments...i bought them on installment..i mean, one at a time...evrytime i come across a great bargain. Guess, i've been too lucky to have d chance to buy these stuffs at real low price...my amps are as follows- Yamaha PC2002M & PC1002, Carvin DCM 2000, & Phonic XP2000....for the speakers, i have 4 carvin 18" enclosed in L36(subs), old yamaha 15"spkrs & 2"driver/tweeter(metal horn) & EV 10"midrange & tweeter (hi-mids).
Recently, i acquired a pair of carvin trapezoidal hi-mid with 2 12" spkrs & tweeter. When put side by side with my yamaha himid, they were left behind...both in volume & sound quality, much to my dismay....can u give some advise to improve these 12" carvin himids? tnx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.